    The problem is that with an usb camera, i can't get any controls....

    Any ideas ?

    thx

    Greg, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Greg wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm trying to use java sound to control volume on my microphones.
    >
    > The problem is that with an usb camera, i can't get any controls....
    >
    > Any ideas ?
    >
    > thx

    Not without some code examples. Are you really using JMF? Can you get
    audio data at all?

    --

    Knute Johnson
    email s/nospam/knute/

    Knute Johnson, Dec 28, 2005

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    The problem was only to get volume controls on input devices. I'm able to
    read datas.
    I finally found the problem, for the sound card, i use the sourceLine of the
    port and then parse all the compound controls. For the usb webCam, i have to
    use the targetLine and i get directly the controls (no compound...)

    thx

    98msf.6433$...

    Greg, Dec 28, 2005