Java SSH Implementation?

Hal Vaughan

I've seen various versions of a Java implementation of SSH. I researched
this months ago and I'm looking at it again and I'd like to hear from those
that probably know far more than I about such things.

I'll be using my laptop to run a control panel for a system I use for a home
based business. Most of what I do with this panel is changing settings
that don't require an immediate response and the data is transferred
through my website, but I'd like to include a tab panel on this program
(which can be run as an application or applet) that would give me a console
that could connect to my business system through SSH and allow me to log in
to that system and run programs based on NCURSES (as well as regular
command line programs).

Any comments or suggestions of what would work well and easily here?

Thanks!

Hal