Java SSH / Telnet client Source

Ted

Hi all,

I am trying to create a ssh/telnet client as a Java application.
I am new to network programming but I have gathered some tutorials
which have helped me get a grip with it.
My question is, does anybody know where I might find some tutorials or
code that might melp me in learning to create such an application?

Any help at all would be much aprechiated.

Kind Regards,
Ted

Sudsy

Ted said:
Hi,

Thanks for the link.

I just want to learn it for myself.

Thanks again,

Fair enough, but you might want to focus on transferable skills. In
particular, digitally signing and encrypting/decrypting XML documents.
Many of the underlying concepts are the same. The big difference, as
far as I'm concerned, is that someone isn't going to hire you based
on the fact that you've written an implementation of ssh in Java.
Larger businesses could be quite interested if you have demonstrated
skills in technologies which are increasingly applicable to the B2B
arena. I see this as a big growth area, particularly the non-repudiation
facet. YMMV.