java studio creator error

javajedi

i am very new to sun stdio creator 2.0 .i installed sun stdio
and i created new project and in created one jsp page.
and i clicked on java tab corresponding to that page
this rave package is not identifing by my creator

/* these classes are not idenfied by creator 2.0*/

import com.sun.rave.web.ui.appbase.AbstractPageBean;
import com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.Body;
import com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.Form;
import com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.Head;
import com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.Html;
import com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.Link;
import com.sun.rave.web.ui.component.Page;
..

public class Page1 extends AbstractPageBean {

}

so in design tab
i am getting an error

source file error
Page1.java:1: Java class must be a direct subclass of one of the
following com.sun.jsfcl.app.AbstractPageBean,
com.sun.rave.web.ui.appbase.AbstractPageBean,
com.sun.rave.web.ui.appbase.AbstractFragmentBean.

please help me

how to set classpath for creator for accessing this rave package

how to resolve this problem

David Segall

javajedi said:
how to set classpath for creator for accessing this rave package

how to resolve this problem
I don't understand your problem because the .rave. packages are part
of Creator and should be available. In case it is some other import
that is the cause of your problem right click anywhere in your Java
code and select "Fix Imports".

javajedi

I found the solution. If you change the setup directory of Java Studio
Creator like C:sun/ instead of its default directory, it wont work.
Beacuse of build.xml file, if you change the directory you also change
the directory information in this file. So I suggest not to change the
deafult directory.