Java Web Services

Cool Guy

I am learning web services in these days.I have downloaded Axis 1.4
and working with it.
But after that I am having a lot of questions with me.Some are listed
below:

1) If I am developing a web service(I am a producer) what should I need
to give to external world, to acess my web service.
2) If I am consumer ,Want to access a web service,What i need to do to
acess the web service e.g writing stub class or what.
3)The endpoint of a webservice will be URL or URI.Diff, And if URL is
the end point then it will be hardcoded, e.g.
http://webservices:8080/services/myWelcomeService.
Now if someone is using my service with this URL and later on I need to
change the server name or application context,then how it will be
notified to the consumer of my web service

I am not able to find a good book,which will provide some live
demonstration of creating a webservices and give some practical
aspects.

Your help and response will be highly appreciated.

Sudhir Mongia

jwagenleitner

Cool said:
[...]

The WSDL file for a web service provides all the information a person
(your client or youself) would need in order to use that web service.
With it you can use software like Axis to generate stub classes or call
the web service dynamically without stubs depending on your needs.

John

rob.tweed

You may find our online wsdl validator helpful to examine and explore
the anatomy of WSDL documents and the SOAP requests and responses that
are derived from the WSDL. Use it for free, with no software to
install : www.mgateway.com/wsdlClient.htm