Java2 javax Print Service help needed

Lionel Chin

I need some help to solve a printing problem. Part of it has been
solved from the examples given in the JPS user guide.

I want to print out an image file from my HD. But the problem is that
I want/need to be able to control the starting print location and the
size of the printed image on the page.

Does anyone know whether the current Unified JPS Service is able to do
it? If so, how is it done? The only thing I see that might be linked
to the problem is the "MediaPrintableArea" attribute. But not much
documentation or samples is given on its usage.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.