java_script

java.inet

hi.............hello

i want code of server and client side like

in a client side when i click the submit button if the text box data
is empty add to in javascript code has alert box else
in server side by using php it evaluated

how to write the code

Evertjan.

wrote on 24 apr 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
i want code of server and client side like

in a client side when i click the submit button if the text box data
is empty add to in javascript code has alert box else
in server side by using php it evaluated

how to write the code

Learn javascript.

How?

Google for tutorial + javascript.

Perhaps the best start is to read the NG faq.
<http://www.jibbering.com/faq/>

VK

hi.............hello

Hello... Hi
i want code of server and client side like
Cool

in a client side when i click the submit button if the text box data

With the whole His Power in your hands you cannot do it. You cannot
"click submit button" being the server.
is empty add to in javascript code has alert box else
in server side by using php it evaluated

Truly, normally I am a good translator of posters' subconscious
desires to the colloquial English. Say if one says "I want a java-
client to communicate with the server over HTTPS" I understand that
she wants "a bookmarklet to auto-submit a pre-filled form to the
server".
Mainly because of my recent perpetual intoxication with different fine-
brewing products (scientifically saying: 'cause of drinking the real
German beer in Germany) - because of that my translation capabilities
are below the required level. Could you just post some code saying
what do you want from it and what does it do instead?
A link with your comments would be X times greater of course.

VK

hi.............hello

Hello... Hi