JavaMail - Outlook Forms

Jim

Does anyone know of a way to read Outlook Forms using JavaMail. I can
successfully read other mail (html, text) but the Forms do not show any
data in Java.

I need a pure Java implementation perferrably with out the need to
bridge to a secondary Windows server in between Java and Exchange.

Any ideas?

Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Parsing outlook forms with Java

Hi Jim,

I am also looking for a solution for the same problem.

I find this request is posted almost 2 years back.

Can I ask you could you find any solution to parse outlook forms along with normal e-mails with java ? If yes please share the same.
Thanks,
Kish

Joined
Sep 9, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Is there any non-Java solution as well btw?

I would like to access data entered using outlook forms, either by parsing the data file or linking with the database. Any code samples or pointers to documentation anyone can point at?

Thanks