Javascipt problem.

Reaction score
And it's almost done! Just need to fill it with content. The problem was I guess in range of variables, but didn't have time to take a look at it. Textarea with it's value property is only a source for a string that I need when I press button to write srcdoc of the iframe, I'm not "querying" anything with it.

Reaction score
No the problem is your iframe itself. As you see, your new solution restrict you. I don't know why you insist in a iframe anyway. It's so easy to do with just a div. Less code, stable and without any restrictions.

Reaction score
Well, If You take a look at my project, You will see that I created alternative solution, which is a div element that is invisible in the same place as iframe, and it is possible to change visibility of them both and choose what is needed at the moment(I thought about using div but it looked for me too easy). But can I change the language od such div? Or can I open another webpage in it? It is hard for me write right now how mamy things are possible with iframes. I like to think about myself as a person who "pushes the limits". Using frames I hope will help me better understand how it all works. And also important for me is to keep things in logical structures, it makes possible to operate on bigger, more complex objects. Changing textarea to editable div(so it would look realy cool) crossed my mind, but now have a lot work to do.

Ask a Question