    is executed back to javascript? Help is very much appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Peter

    Peter, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Peter

    joker Guest

    All you have to do is

    <script language="JavaScript" runat=server>
    //Sever side Jscript goes here
    </script>

    <script language="vbscript" runat=server>
    //Sever side VB Script goes here
    </script>

    <script language="JavaScript">
    //Client side Jscript goes here
    </script>

    <script language="vbscript">
    //Client side VB Script goes here assuming you have an IE only audience
    </script>

    joker, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Peter

    mark | r Guest

    what about having asp write variables in an external .js file... i still
    havent worked out a way to do this.

    mark

    mark | r, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Peter

    joker Guest

    Change the Extension to .asp and use the same technique I just described.

    joker, Aug 19, 2004