Javascript documentation

Billy Boone

I'm looking for a web site that has documentation on all of the javascript
functionality - functions such as insertRow(), insertCell(). A site that
lists all of the objects, methods and properties.

Any help would be most appreciated.

BBB

Martin Honnen

Billy said:
I'm looking for a web site that has documentation on all of the javascript
functionality - functions such as insertRow(), insertCell(). A site that
lists all of the objects, methods and properties.

There is hardly a single site listing that as there are differences in
what different browsers implement. If you check the documentation
section on http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ you will find links to the MSIE
documentation, to the W3C DOM documentations (which Mozilla aims to
implement), to the Opera documenation.