Javascript / form / saving a page

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Luuk, Jan 24, 2009.

  1. Luuk

    Luuk Guest

    Hi,

    I have a page with a 'selection' form, when i select something, the info
    displayed changes according to the selection.

    Now, i want to save this page, in IE, using the SaveAs-button. What i
    want to prevent is that all possible options are saveed also. I do mean
    that all options possible in the original document should be deleted..

    so, i created a little javascript:

    while (document.form.itemName.length >0) {
    document.form.itemName.options[0] = null; }

    This deletes al the options on screen, but not in the page.

    Is there a way of saving the page without all the original options?
    (in fact het complete form can be deleted on the saved page..)

    Or should i do this in a completly other way?

    --
    Luuk

    Luuk, Jan 24, 2009