Javascript mouseover text bubble?

Tony

The onClick mouseover alerts would do the job, the only problem is,
you have to click "ok" on every pop-up text box. Is there any other equally
simple way to accomplish this without a lot of javascript code?

I've looked through the many javascript sites but when I encounter
popup mouseover text bubbles, they usually come at the expense of a
lot of code. The nice thing about the alerts boxes is they're quite lean
and simple, the two drawbacks are having to click OK, and, for a text bubble
mouseover usage, the "Ok" which appears in the pop-up box is superfluous.

Tony

Vladdy

Tony said:
The onClick mouseover alerts would do the job, the only problem is,
you have to click "ok" on every pop-up text box. Is there any other equally
simple way to accomplish this without a lot of javascript code?

I've looked through the many javascript sites but when I encounter
popup mouseover text bubbles, they usually come at the expense of a
lot of code. The nice thing about the alerts boxes is they're quite lean
and simple, the two drawbacks are having to click OK, and, for a text bubble
mouseover usage, the "Ok" which appears in the pop-up box is superfluous.

Tony
How about using title attribute?
If that is not enough, see the tooltip code on my site.

Tony

How about using title attribute?

That's just the thing I was looking for.
If that is not enough, see the tooltip code on my site.

Those may come in handy some time too!

Thanks,

Tony

Richard

Tony said:
The onClick mouseover alerts would do the job, the only problem is,
you have to click "ok" on every pop-up text box. Is there any other
equally simple way to accomplish this without a lot of javascript code?
I've looked through the many javascript sites but when I encounter
popup mouseover text bubbles, they usually come at the expense of a
lot of code. The nice thing about the alerts boxes is they're quite lean
and simple, the two drawbacks are having to click OK, and, for a text
bubble mouseover usage, the "Ok" which appears in the pop-up box is
superfluous.

http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex5/index.html
check out the section on tooltips.

http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex5/popinfo.htm
This one is easy to customize.
Very well documented so all you have to do is follow the examples and get
what you want.
each mouse over can be different.

The others I've looked at are complicated to make changes with.