    window until they are shut down with there own close buttons. As it is, when
    you click back to the parent window, of course it comes in front of the
    child windows. Can I do this?
    Simon Wigzell, Sep 14, 2003

  2. You can use the showModalDialog method!
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/ref
    erence/methods/showmodaldialog.asp

    "Simon Wigzell" <> wrote in message
    > I have a couple of utility windows - a calculator and a calendar that

    popup
    > from my main window. I would like them to always stay in front of the

    parent

    Egbert Beuker, Sep 14, 2003

  3. *snip*

    Thanks, but that won't quiet do it! That method means you can't access the
    parent window until you have closed the popup window. Any way to just have
    it stay there in front even if you go back to work in the parent window?
    Simon Wigzell, Sep 14, 2003
  4. yes, then you should use the showModeLessDialog method!
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/ref
    erence/methods/showmodelessdialog.asp

    Egbert Beuker, Sep 14, 2003
  5. *snip*