Javascript problem with WebResource.axd

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Luigi, Mar 5, 2010.

  1. Luigi

    Luigi Guest

    Luigi, Mar 5, 2010

  2. Luigi wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I'm having a problem with my ASP.NET 3.5 Web Application.
    > In almost every page, it appears a javascript error (yellow icon on bottom
    > left of the browser - IE8), that tells me:
    >
    > Messaggio: 'null' is null or is not an object
    > Line: 289
    > Character: 9
    > Code: 0
    > URI:
    > http://epmiftsbdo/NBDO/WebResource....3-ax-07NnAe9J7lD5aENT2k1&t=633582875774416624
    >

    > How can I solve?

    How does line 289 look exactly?

    --

    Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

    Martin Honnen, Mar 5, 2010

  3. Luigi

    MAN Guest

    Hi, I've similar problem

    I've an application using .net 3.5 ajax and ajaxtoolkit. I've check on
    development local PC everything was ok. But when I deploy on server 2008 come
    out javascript error message:

    Sys.scriptloadfailed exception: the script /ScriptResource.axd?d=
    .............. failed to load. ... Missing call to
    Sys.Application.notifyScriptLoaded()

    This problem maybe same which posted on
    http://forums.asp.net/p/1204923/2361492.aspx
    but it doesn't specify how to
    solve.

    Anyone please give advice how to solve it.

    MAN, Mar 6, 2010