javascript to disable the right click pop up window in browser

Matt

When we right click the mouse on browser, it will show the pop up
window. How to use JavaScript to disable it, so that it won't open the
window?

Please advise.

Wow

search "diable" "right click" "javascript" on google
goog luck
see... after using google too much. i start typing good as goog.

kaeli

When we right click the mouse on browser, it will show the pop up
window. How to use JavaScript to disable it, so that it won't open the
window?

Please advise.

You don't. You can try, though. A few people won't be able to figure out how
to get it back. *grins*

Note that disabling the contextmenu violates accessibility for the disabled
guidelines in both the US and UK. In the UK, that's illegal.