javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: interest not bound

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jef, Oct 6, 2003.

  1. Jef

    Jef Guest

    Hello all,

    I had the error stated in the title while trying the tutorial about
    jboss.
    I read some threads about it but did not see the answer.

    I noticed in the log file the following :
    deployer: org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer@15ccfb1
    status: Deployment FAILED reason: ejb-jar.xml must define a valid
    DOCTYPE!
    state: FAILED

    I managed to have it working after correcting the ejb-jar.xml file and
    adding the following:
    <!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC
    '-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN'
    'http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd'>

    Hope this will help

    Jean-Francois

    Jef, Oct 6, 2003