javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: interest not bound

Jef

Hello all,

I had the error stated in the title while trying the tutorial about
jboss.
I read some threads about it but did not see the answer.

I noticed in the log file the following :
deployer: org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer@15ccfb1
status: Deployment FAILED reason: ejb-jar.xml must define a valid
DOCTYPE!
state: FAILED

I managed to have it working after correcting the ejb-jar.xml file and
adding the following:
<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC
'-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN'
'http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd'>

Hope this will help

Jean-Francois