JBOSS 4.03 SP1

janek

What's that ?

WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service
jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,name=org.mak.ACManager
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled.
at java.util.Timer.sched(Timer.java:354)

After deploying my stateful EJB everything is Ok. And
after 5 minutes comes out this error.
I found this using goole:
http://staging.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3876069
(Posted November)
but I don't understand (Someone at the end said it's fixed but it is not ??)

Only workaround is to restart JBOSS. But is rather annoying. Any ideas ?

Thx.