JBoss - datasources

Discussion in 'Java' started by Artur Wronski, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. Hi!

    I wrote application (ejb/cmp + web/struts, jboss 3.2.3) and it works great.
    I want to deploy the same application but with different datasource and
    different layout.

    So I've changed:
    - layout (jsp files)
    - datasource in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml
    - all jndi-names for all beans to different (ant coresponding
    contex.lookup(..))
    - and rebuild ejb.jar, war, and create new ear with different filename.

    After that I've deployed my apps one again. Deploy phase went ok, without
    any errors. First deployed app works great but the second one (with
    different layout, datasource...) use datasource form the first one!

    I've changed order and first deployed second app and than first. But the
    problem is the same. Second deployed app always use datasource from first
    app.

    I've checked jbosscmp-jdbc.xml and datasource and are correct in each ear.
    JBoss event create missing database tables during deploy in correct
    datasource but later during method call on beans always use only the first
    source for both my apps.

    What can be the problem?

    Please help,
    Artur