jboss ide using hibernate tools getting JDBCBinderException

kjwilde

System specs:

Windows XP Professional
Eclipse 3.1.2
JBoss IDE 1.6.0.GA
Hibernate Tools 3.1.0.beta5
Oracle 9i

I'm testing out the Hibernate tools portion of the JBoss IDE. I've got
one table in my oracle database. I use the provided wizard to generate
my hibernate configuration file. Then I use the wizard to create a
hibernate console configuration. I believe after finishing this step I
should see the table that is in my database represented in the
Hibernate Configurations view. I do not. This could be part of my
problem however I don't know if there is a log file to look at to find
out. I don't get an error message. I then attempt to generate my xml
files by running the Hibernate Reverse Engineering wizard. I have
followed all of the directions for doing this. When I run the wizard I
get the following error:

Exception while generating code

Reason:
org.hibernate.cfg.JDBCBinderException: Duplicate class name
'mypackagename'.AllRepcolumn' generated for
'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_RECPCOLUMN)'. Same name where
generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_REPCOLUMN)'

_ALL_RECPCOLUMN is a view in Oracle under SYS. I don't really
understand why hibernate is looking at this view. Is it trying to
generate an xml file for it? If so how do I make it stop?

Any insight to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Kevin Wilde