    1. Advertising

  1. Ramon F Herrera

    John Guest

    John, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Ramon F Herrera

    Tonny Madsen Guest

    On Feb 7, 3:46 am, John <> wrote:
    > Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.codegear.com/Products/JBuilder/tabid/102/Default.aspx

    > > -RFH

    > Holy Crap... I think I paid like 80$ for JBuilder 4 a few years ago.
    > Thank GOD for open source solutions.

    Hmm, I have been using the new JBuilder for some months now and I
    actually think it is a rather good product. Of cause, you can always
    object to the price tag but that is a different story. For various
    reasons I also use a vanilla Eclipse IDE for some projects, but when I
    work with web services I always start up JBuilder...

    Best Regards
    Tonny Madsen
    The RCP Company

    Tonny Madsen, Feb 8, 2007
  3. Ramon F Herrera

    David Segall Guest

    David Segall, Feb 8, 2007
  4. David Segall wrote:
    > "Ramon F Herrera" <> wrote:
    >> http://www.codegear.com/Products/JBuilder/tabid/102/Default.aspx

    > Thanks. The tone of your subject line indicates that I should be
    > pleased that Borland's IDE, including the free version, has been
    > superseded. Why?

    I did not read it that way.

    It was announced that JBuilder would eventually be
    Eclipse based when Borland joined Eclipse.

    That is years ago.

    The time from announcement to the product is here
    could itself warrant the term "finally".

    Arne

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Feb 9, 2007