    window? I have a load of information about a server on display in a
    browser and Id like to also be able to show jConsole's Overview page.

    Thanks!
    rebelbuttmunch, May 13, 2008

  2. rebelbuttmunch

    Dave Miller Guest

    rebelbuttmunch wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Does anyone know if its possible to run jConsole inside a browser
    > window? I have a load of information about a server on display in a
    > browser and Id like to also be able to show jConsole's Overview page.
    >
    > Thanks!

    It looks like it may be easier to grab the information and then display
    that rather than running jConsole as an applet.

    There's a short thread between someone with a similar idea to yours and
    a Sun engineer, here:

    http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=784374&messageID=4458673

    --
    Dave Miller
    Java Web Hosting at:
    Dave Miller, May 13, 2008

  3. rebelbuttmunch

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 13 May 2008 02:10:42 -0700 (PDT), rebelbuttmunch
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >Does anyone know if its possible to run jConsole inside a browser
    >window? I have a load of information about a server on display in a
    >browser and Id like to also be able to show jConsole's Overview page.

    You might get it to monitor an Applet, but I think JConsole is an
    Application so has its own window.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jconsole.html
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products