jConsole inside a browser. Possible?

rebelbuttmunch

Hi,
Does anyone know if its possible to run jConsole inside a browser
window? I have a load of information about a server on display in a
browser and Id like to also be able to show jConsole's Overview page.

Thanks!

Dave Miller

rebelbuttmunch said:
Hi,
Does anyone know if its possible to run jConsole inside a browser
window? I have a load of information about a server on display in a
browser and Id like to also be able to show jConsole's Overview page.

Thanks!

It looks like it may be easier to grab the information and then display
that rather than running jConsole as an applet.

There's a short thread between someone with a similar idea to yours and
a Sun engineer, here:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=784374&messageID=4458673