JDOM XSLT with parameters?

Son KwonNam

Hi~
I usually use JDOM for XML Processing.
But, when I tried transforming XSL, I could not find the way to pass
parameters to XSLT Processor.
"parameters" which are defined in XSL document.
( <xsl:param name="blah.."/> )

Is it possible to use JDOM XSL Transform with parameters?

Thanks,
KwonNam.

Martin Honnen

Son KwonNam wrote:

I usually use JDOM for XML Processing.
But, when I tried transforming XSL, I could not find the way to pass
parameters to XSLT Processor.
"parameters" which are defined in XSL document.
( <xsl:param name="blah.."/> )

Is it possible to use JDOM XSL Transform with parameters?

I haven't used JDOM but looking at the API I think you need to use a
JAXP TrAX Transformer and pass a JDOMSource in e.g.

javax.xml.transform.Transformer xsltProcessor;

JDOMSource xsltInput = new JDOMSource(jdomDocument);
xsltProcessor.setParameter("blah", "Kibology");

xsltProcessor.transform(xsltInput, suitableOutputhere);