Jetty Plus in Eclipse

Discussion in 'Java' started by Richard Smol, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. Richard Smol

    Richard Smol Guest

    Hi there,

    I am trying to use the Eclipse Jetty Launcher Plugin with Jetty Plus.
    I have made my own configuration file as indicated on the Jetty Plus
    web-site. I am also referencing to this file from the Jetty Launcher
    Plugin. I can't get it to work though... it bails out with this
    message:

    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Object is not of type class
    org.mortbay.jetty.plus.Server
    at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.configure(XmlConfiguration.java:162)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.<init>(Server.java:89)
    at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.launchWithXML(PluginRunner.java:143)
    at com.iw.plugins.jettyrunner.PluginRunner.main(PluginRunner.java:111)

    What is going on? Is the plugin still trying to use the old Jetty
    class? What could I do to circumvent this?

    Thanks in advance for any insights!

    Richard

    Richard Smol, Apr 9, 2004