JFileChooser?

Kay

Hi,

I wrote a JFileChooser to chose a file from a symbolic shortcut of a folder
on Windows XP...However, it doesn't recognize the shoftcut as a folder, but
as a file, so I can't go into this shortcut folder as I wanted to. How
should I handle this?

thanks,
-Kay

Bairam Annakov

Try this:
setFileSelectionMode(JFilesChooser.FILES_AND_DIRECTORIES);

Good luck

Kay

It doesn't work...It could recognize folders, just not symbolic links of
folders. Setting the mode doesn't change anything for me.

-Kay