[JFreeChar] What is the best kind of charts for my problem ?

sylsau

Hi,

I begin with JFreeChart so it's a little bit difficult for me. So
excuse me if my question seems to you very simple !

So, I have data that could be displayed in a histogram at 2
dimensions. In the X Axis, the values are doubles and in the Y Axis
the values are integers.

For example, I would like to put a bar of my histogram at the value
1.32 on the X Axis with a value of 45 on the Y axis. Besides, I would
like to speciy the width of my bar.

So, my question is : what kind of JFreeChart charts I must use to do
that ?

Thanks by advance for your help.

Jeff Higgins

sylsau said:
Hi,

I begin with JFreeChart so it's a little bit difficult for me. So
excuse me if my question seems to you very simple !

So, I have data that could be displayed in a histogram at 2
dimensions. In the X Axis, the values are doubles and in the Y Axis
the values are integers.

For example, I would like to put a bar of my histogram at the value
1.32 on the X Axis with a value of 45 on the Y axis.

The JFreeChart FAQ addresses this in
Frequently Asked Questions #7.
<http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/faq.html>