JNI and Global references

yshamama

Hi all

Does anybody know when using JNI how can you get the limit number of
global references in a process.

Is there a way to control it.

Thanks

Gordon Beaton

Does anybody know when using JNI how can you get the limit number of
global references in a process.

Is there a way to control it.

I can think of no way to control it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your question seems to indicate that you
use an extremely large number of global references. (Why else would
you feel that you need to limit their number?)

If that's the case, I'd suggest you ask yourself why you need so many
global references at all. Perhaps it's time to rethink your design.

/gordon