    How can I change this?

    Thanks,

    Matthias

    Matthias, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Matthias

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Matthias wrote:
    > Hallo,
    >
    > I have a little problem with JPG-pictures on my website.
    > In the past, after using the "Save as..."-function of the
    > Internet-Explorer, they were recognised as JPG's. But now the Browser
    > wants to save them as BMP's.
    >
    > How can I change this?

    Does this happen on all sites, or just yours? In the first case change
    your browser settings.

    Matthias

    Matthias Gutfeldt, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Matthias wrote:

    > I have a little problem with JPG-pictures on my website.
    > In the past, after using the "Save as..."-function of the
    > Internet-Explorer, they were recognised as JPG's. But now the Browser
    > wants to save them as BMP's.

    Try cleaning out your "temporary internet files" directory, however one
    does that with OE/NT (assuming NT has one like the Win3/9x/ME branch
    does).

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Matthias

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Matthias" <> wrote in message
    > Hallo,
    >
    > I have a little problem with JPG-pictures on my website.
    > In the past, after using the "Save as..."-function of the
    > Internet-Explorer, they were recognised as JPG's. But now the Browser
    > wants to save them as BMP's.
    >
    > How can I change this?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Matthias

    It's an IE bug - empty your cache (Internet Temp Files) from Internet
    Options and it'll work again. Caused by a bad object or trashed image
    getting trapped in the cache.

    SpaceGirl, Jun 1, 2004
  6. Matthias

    Whitecrest Guest