JRE / QTJava.zip - Custom Installation

Florian Gsatch

We developed a Java application that is being shipped on CD ROM and
needs JRE and QT / QTJAVA installed on the user client to work right.

Especially the QTJAVA.zip and rest is the problem: It is not included
in the recommended installation, but many User might not be aware that
they have to manually tick QTJava...even with a lot of help text.

Does anyone know a way (according the licence agreement of apple) to
either install QTJava from command line together with QT installation
or preselect QTJava in the dialogue? The only waz I know so far is to
search for all JRE installations on the machine an copy QTJAva.zip to
every ...

btw: we're using installshield for the shipped version.

Thank you very much for any answer.
Florian