    pulldown list.

    can someone please help ? I am a neeeeeeeewwwwwbeeeeeeeeeeee

    thanks in advance

    Mel, Apr 15, 2004

  2. On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:57:59 -0400, Mel <> wrote:
    012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678912
    > i have a pulldown with some items on it and a text field. user can
    > either select from the pulldown, in which case i would like to clear and
    > disabeld the text field, or enters text into the text field, in which
    > case i like the pulldown to be re-set to "<Select One Please>" the first
    > item in the pulldown list.

    I wrote this a while ago in response to a question on this group. You
    should supplement this with server-side checks as a user with JavaScript
    disabled will end up submitting both controls.

    <URL:http://www.mlwinter.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/clj/combo.html>

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter