Jsp and AS400

savita.raskar

Hello All,

I am fresher , working on jsp .I am getting the following
error.I have searched on net, I have found the same problem posted but
without solution.

i have made a jsp page to access to as/400 db.
...but it don't work correctly.
in the as/400 there is table f57202 under the library HTPL

I have written down :
connection =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:as400://","xxxx","xxx");

PreparedStatement stat=conn.prepareStatement("select * from HTPL/
f57202 where USERID=? and PASWRD=?");
but i receive a error

Errorjava.sql.SQLException: [SQL5016] Qualified object name F57202 not
valid.

when i change the code in:
PreparedStatement stat=conn.prepareStatement("select * from
HTPL.f57202 where USERID=? and PASWRD=?");

i receive this error

Descriptor index not valid.

... but when i make a query by the client as/400

and wrote
select * from htpl/f57202

it work correctly

i can't find the solution..