jsp - Convert &lt; to <

compaqr4000

I'm using java, struts and jsp. On one of my forms I display the
website of a company with:
name="stockInformationForm" property="fundValue(website).value"/> </
td>

but jsp converts the < and > into &lt; and &gt;

When I view the source html in my browser it shows what should be a
link as:
target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;www.advanta.com&lt;/A&gt;</td>

.... but it should be:
target=&quot;_blank&quot;>www.advanta.com</A></td>

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks
Kay

Manish Pandit

target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;www.advanta.com</A></td>

... but it should be:
target=&quot;_blank&quot;>www.advanta.com</A></td>

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks
Kay

Try <bean:write name="stockInformationForm"
property="fundValue(website).value" filter="false"/>

If using c:eek:ut instead of bean:write, use escapeXml="false".

-cheers,
Manish

compaqr4000

Try <bean:write name="stockInformationForm"
property="fundValue(website).value" filter="false"/>

If using c:eek:ut instead of bean:write, use escapeXml="false".

-cheers,
Manish

That worked perfectly!

Thanks so much!