JSP Editor

Chris

I'm looking for an easy-to-use JSP editor for end-users to bundle with
our app. It would be nice if it could support custom JSP tags. It would
be nice if the end user could select a tag, drop it in the page, set a
few properties, and then hit a button to see how the thing looked.

Any suggestions?

I looked at some Eclipse plugins, but Eclipse is huge and is not at all
friendly for end users. Looking for something lightweight.

Rhino

Chris said:
I'm looking for an easy-to-use JSP editor for end-users to bundle with our
app. It would be nice if it could support custom JSP tags. It would be
nice if the end user could select a tag, drop it in the page, set a few
properties, and then hit a button to see how the thing looked.

Any suggestions?

I looked at some Eclipse plugins, but Eclipse is huge and is not at all
friendly for end users. Looking for something lightweight.

You want END USERS developing their own JSPs? Are you serious? Please tell
me that your definiion of "end user" does NOT mean people that can do the
basics in Word or Excel but have never written a program in their lives!