    know the name of the JSP page being translated. How can I do that ?

    Thanks !
    Vincent
    vince, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Is there any reason why you cannot use getRequestURI() or getServletPath()
    to extract the name of the page?

    Manav

    Manavendra Gupta, Mar 5, 2004

  3. vince

    vince Guest

    "Manavendra Gupta" <> wrote in message news:<4048505f$0$22389$>...
    > Is there any reason why you cannot use getRequestURI() or getServletPath()
    > to extract the name of the page?

    Yes, there is a reason why I cannot use these methods : in the
    validation, we are at translation time, not at execution time. So,
    there is no HttpRequest available !

    Every suggest is appreciated !
    Vincent
    vince, Mar 5, 2004