JSSE 1.6 Source Code - SSL problem

oddsix

I'm running JDK 1.6.0_XX and I'm having a problem with SSL handshakes
that I need to trace down into the HttpsURLConnection class.

I have found the source code for 1.4.2 and 1.5, and I'm specifically
referring to JSSE here, but I can't find the source for 1.6.

Can someone point me to a URL?

Thanks.

Arne Vajhøj

I'm running JDK 1.6.0_XX and I'm having a problem with SSL handshakes
that I need to trace down into the HttpsURLConnection class.

I have found the source code for 1.4.2 and 1.5, and I'm specifically
referring to JSSE here, but I can't find the source for 1.6.

Can someone point me to a URL?

The JDK comes with the source.

Look for src.zip !

Arne

Oddsix

You'd probably be better off using the javax.net.ssl debug options to
view the output, and/or posting at the Sun JSSE forum:http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=2.

Thanks for the advice, but I've been running debug now for a while and
it hasn't shed any light on the problem. I can see that my client
side isn't sending the certificate during the handshake but I don't
know why it doesn't send it. I should mention that this is code that
will work for a while and then just stop working.

Logan Shaw

I'm running JDK 1.6.0_XX and I'm having a problem with SSL handshakes
that I need to trace down into the HttpsURLConnection class.

I have found the source code for 1.4.2 and 1.5, and I'm specifically
referring to JSSE here, but I can't find the source for 1.6.

Can someone point me to a URL?

Is the problem specific to 1.6? Can you build a small test case and
debug it against 1.4.2 or 1.5 (for which you do have the source)?

- Logan

Oddsix

Is the problem specific to 1.6? Can you build a small test case and
debug it against 1.4.2 or 1.5 (for which you do have the source)?

- Logan

At the moment I can't but if I become desperate enough, who knows :)
Part of the frustration is that I can't reproduce the problem at will,
I literally have to wait for my QA folks to come over and tell me that
they are experiencing the problem.