JSTL function to iterate map

Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a Map of country with corresponding holiday dates. Need to iterate this map based on the country choosen from dropdown and hide all the holidays in calender and get the count of holidays within the next five days as well .Its a Map <String,ArrayList>Im using datetimepicker for calender . Can someone please help ?