    Thank you,
    Kate
    , Dec 20, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > What are some of the more common reasons for JSTL tags appearing in

    the
    > final generated HTML? Where should I start to look?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Kate

    Did you import the tagset at the top of your JSP?
    Robert kebernet Cooper, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Sudsy Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > What are some of the more common reasons for JSTL tags appearing in the
    > final generated HTML? Where should I start to look?

    Most common cause is that the taglib couldn't be located. You need
    something like this in your JSP:
    <%@ taglib uri="c" prefix="c" %>

    You also need something like this in your WEB-INF/web.xml file:
    <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>c</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/tld/c.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>

    And of course you need the actual tld file in the named location.
    Finally, you need the jar containing the taglib classes in your
    WEB-INF/lib directory.
    Sudsy, Dec 21, 2004