jump menu to target an iframe

hey

Hi all I'm trying to use a jumpmenu with a list of names to target an iframe
within the same page. I would be targeting a series of html pages into an
iframe. So far the target is opening into a page and not into the iframe.
How do i target the page into the iframe.
My code is as follows:

jumpmenu:
<form name="form2" target="package1">
<select name="menu2"
onChange="MM_jumpMenu('parent',this,0)">
<option selected
value="sandpiper.htm">Sandpiper</option>
<option value="sandpiper.htm">Cancun</option>
<option>Paradise Island</option>
<option>Turkoise</option>
</select>
<input type="button" name="Button1" value="Go"
onClick="MM_jumpMenuGo('menu2','parent',0)">
</form>
Iframe:
<iframe frameborder="0" height="95" width="65" id="package1"
name="package1" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
</iframe>
Any help appreciated.
web

Steve Pugh

hey said:
My code is as follows:

jumpmenu:
<form name="form2" target="package1">

No action attribute for the form. So where is it supposed to be
submitted to?
<select name="menu2"
onChange="MM_jumpMenu('parent',this,0)">

Oh, JavaScript. Well this means that the target attribute above is
pointless. And indeed for a number of users the whole form is useless.

The change will need to be made either in the parameters passed to the
MM_jumpMenu() function or in the JavaScript code of the function
itself.

Does Macromedia not provide any documentation for their pre-packaged
functions?

Steve