Keep track of Session from program

Q.Z

We have a client who has a web site which collect consumer
information from Internet for example mortgage
application. And my company likes to sell our consumer(who
filled the application through our site) information to
them. One of the option is to simulate the consumer by
posting data to our client's web site. I can post the data
to the site but my question is how do I simulate session
cookies?

Thanks
Qin Zhou

bruce barker

cookies are just a header records in the post and response. when you hit
your site, it will respond with a cookie header, just use this on the next
post.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)