Keith Keller: Hypocrite

Realto Margarino

In comp.lang.perl.misc Tad McClellan said:
[ Followups set ]

Keith Keller is a coward
That is rich coming from an anonymous poster.
Use your name if you expect a thinking person to take you seriously.

Sure. My name is Roger Maynard. (e-mail address removed).

Everybody in the slackware group knows my name. But I forgot that
none of you do.

cordially, as always,

rm

LiNuCe

Tue, 07 Feb 2006 16:29:01 -0600 - Dan C
Wrong. You're the only one complaining. Can you provide a name or
message ID of someone else whining about it?

Didn't think so. Go to your room, Wanda.

1) As it is possible to put the signature in a attachment to please
everyone, 2) As doing so works with *EVERY* newsreader, 3) As there
is no *GOOD* technical reason to put the GPG signature in plain text
in the message, Candide would say that if everyone puts some good
will and try to be wise to put his/her GPG signature in attachment,
everything is perfect in the most perfect world.

Realto Margarino

pgp trash troll delete
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.os.linux.slackware.]

This has been corrected.
I know the posters of AOLS are plenty smart enough to know by now that
arguing with RM isn't going to get anyone anywhere. RM is quite
obviously a very distrubed individual. He doesn't deserve anyone's
hatred or animosity. He deserves your pity if anything.

Right. You're the biggest troll, and well-known as the biggest
asshole, that posts to this ng. In fact, even you have admitted,
numerous times, that you are this ng's "most hated regulars."

Your inclusion of PGP is a pathetically childish affectation. It is
silly. Nothing you have ever posted to this group required
authentication of any sort.

cordially, as always,

rm

Dan C

1) As it is possible to put the signature in a attachment to please
everyone, 2) As doing so works with *EVERY* newsreader, 3) As there
is no *GOOD* technical reason to put the GPG signature in plain text
in the message, Candide would say that if everyone puts some good
will and try to be wise to put his/her GPG signature in attachment,
everything is perfect in the most perfect world.

This isn't a perfect world.

The problem with that is that attachments don't fly in text newsgroups.

Re2345alto Ma2222rgarino

If we want any shit out of you, we'll give your head a squeeze.

cordially, as always,

rm