Kerberos module for ruby?

snacktime

------=_Part_483_16132963.1125796508030

Is there a kerberos module anywhere for ruby? I wasn't able to find anythin=
g=20
after searching around so thought I would ask here.

Chris

------=_Part_483_16132963.1125796508030--

Dibya Prakash

------=_Part_3111_15758755.1125797543961

Hi,
Had a discussion in the forum sometime back about this topic,but nothing=20
much came out of it.
Thanks
Dibya

On 9/4/05 said:
=20
Is there a kerberos module anywhere for ruby? I wasn't able to find=20
anything
after searching around so thought I would ask here.
=20
Chris
=20

------=_Part_3111_15758755.1125797543961--

snacktime

------=_Part_487_8105967.1125798357787

=20
Hi,
Had a discussion in the forum sometime back about this topic,but nothing
much came out of it.
Thanks
Dibya
=20

Hmm. I need to put together a single sign on module and kerberos was my=20
first choice as an authentication source. I'm also planning on releasing it=
=20
under an open source license. ldap would also work but I hate having ldap a=
s=20
a dependancy for something that should be relatively simple. Not that=20
kerberos is all that simple, but at least it's designed for the job. Any=20
other ideas on what to use that is available to ruby?

The single sign on will be modeled after CAS. I wrote a perl implementation=
=20
about a year ago since I didn't want to introduce java into our environment=
=20
Redoing it in ruby should be fairly simple.

Chris

------=_Part_487_8105967.1125798357787--

Dibya Prakash

------=_Part_3311_28928322.1125804775085

I dont have much idea about pearl,but java does support Kerberos.ldap would=
=20
be relatively a complex process for your requirement.

On 9/4/05 said:
=20

=20
Hmm. I need to put together a single sign on module and kerberos was my
first choice as an authentication source. I'm also planning on releasing= =20
it
under an open source license. ldap would also work but I hate having ldap= =20
as
a dependancy for something that should be relatively simple. Not that
kerberos is all that simple, but at least it's designed for the job. Any
other ideas on what to use that is available to ruby?
=20
The single sign on will be modeled after CAS. I wrote a perl=20
implementation
about a year ago since I didn't want to introduce java into our=20
environment.