    I hope that somewhere, there is a brilliant programer that has this
    code.
    izik ()
    izik l, Oct 28, 2004

  2. izik l

    -berlin.de Guest

    In comp.lang.c izik l <> wrote:
    > I am looking for the code of Microsoft Standard Keyboard driver. If

    Beside this being rather off-topic here in clc wouldn't be asking
    Microsoft if they are willing to give you the code the right thing
    to do?
    Regards, Jens
    --
    \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ -berlin.de
    -berlin.de, Oct 28, 2004

  3. izik l

    jacob navia Guest

    izik l wrote:
    > Hi ppl,
    > I am looking for the code of Microsoft Standard Keyboard driver. If
    > you have any idea how can I achieve it please email me the link or
    > send me the code to my email. I have searched all over the internet -
    > with no result.
    > I hope that somewhere, there is a brilliant programer that has this
    > code.
    > izik ()

    In the windows device driver development kit (DDK) there is the
    complete source code for the keyboard driver. In my setput this
    is in
    \winddk\3790.1069\src\input\kbdclass

    You can download the DDK from the microsoft sites.
    jacob navia, Oct 28, 2004
  4. izik l

    izik l Guest

    > Beside this being rather off-topic here in clc wouldn't be asking
    > Microsoft if they are willing to give you the code the right thing
    > to do?
    > Regards, Jens

    interesting.
    izik l, Oct 28, 2004