keywords with or without blank

Oliver

hi,

does it make a difference if keywords are written with or without a blank
within the meta name tags?

e.g.:

with:

without:
meta name="keywords" lang="de" content="keyword1,keyword2,keyword3" />

thanks
oli

rf

Oliver said:
hi,

does it make a difference if keywords are written with or without a blank
within the meta name tags?

e.g.:

with:

without:
meta name="keywords" lang="de" content="keyword1,keyword2,keyword3" />

Nobody looks at keywords nowdays anyway. Why do you need to know?

Oliver

Nobody looks at keywords nowdays anyway. Why do you need to know?

I want to know if there is a corect syntax. If webcrawler/syper analyzes the
meta-tags of a webside, does it make a difference to them to interpret the
keywords if they are written with or without a blank between the comma.

What prescribes the html-regulation? Can't find anything about this matter.

Oli

dorayme

Youcantoo said:
Why be such a prick about it. If you don't know or don't care why make a
smart ass remark?

Please be tolerant, he is Australian and this is his way of inviting you
to discuss the issue, of learning about the advantages and disadvantages
of using keywords. It is a sort of rough kindness that sometimes takes
North Americans and Sophisticated Europeans aback and which they mistake
for aggressive opposition. Butter would not melt in his mouth. Trust me.
(Please do not upset rf, he can go off in a huff and I have to go around
trying to chase him back in ...)

btw, I overheard a couple of crawlers talking the other day and one of
them said to the other, "Some keywords are separated by commas and no
space and others by commas with spaces..." at which point the other
interrupted and said. "So fucking what?". The reply, I recall, was
something like "Exactly! That's what I think too. I could not give a
monkey's toss either way."