    meta name="keywords" lang="de" content="keyword1,keyword2,keyword3" />

    thanks
    oli
    Oliver, Oct 19, 2008

  2. Oliver

    rf Guest

    "Oliver" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi,
    >
    > does it make a difference if keywords are written with or without a blank
    > within the meta name tags?
    >
    > e.g.:
    >
    > with:
    >
    > without:
    > meta name="keywords" lang="de" content="keyword1,keyword2,keyword3" />

    Nobody looks at keywords nowdays anyway. Why do you need to know?
    rf, Oct 19, 2008

  3. Oliver

    Oliver Guest

    > Nobody looks at keywords nowdays anyway. Why do you need to know?

    I want to know if there is a corect syntax. If webcrawler/syper analyzes the
    meta-tags of a webside, does it make a difference to them to interpret the
    keywords if they are written with or without a blank between the comma.

    What prescribes the html-regulation? Can't find anything about this matter.

    Oli
    Oliver, Oct 19, 2008
  4. Oliver

    rf Guest

    "Oliver" <> wrote in message

    >> Nobody looks at keywords nowdays anyway. Why do you need to know?

    > I want to know if there is a corect syntax. If webcrawler/syper analyzes
    > the meta-tags of a webside, does it make a difference to them to interpret
    > the keywords if they are written with or without a blank between the
    > comma.

    Ask webcrawler/spyer.

    file:///C:/www/x/www.w3.org/TR/html401/index.html
    rf, Oct 19, 2008
  5. Oliver

    Oliver Guest

    thanks to all!

    oli
    Oliver, Oct 19, 2008
  6. Oliver

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:

    > Keep it looking like a human wrote it.

    That is what I do, I am terrified of being found out.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 19, 2008
  7. Oliver

    Oliver Guest

    .... special thanks to you Guy!

    Oliver
    Oliver, Oct 19, 2008
  8. Oliver

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Youcantoo <> wrote:

    > rf wrote:
    > > "Oliver" <> wrote in message
    > >> I want to know if there is a corect syntax. If webcrawler/syper analyzes
    > >> the meta-tags of a webside, does it make a difference to them to interpret
    > >> the keywords if they are written with or without a blank between the
    > >> comma.

    > > Ask webcrawler/spyer.
    > >
    > >> What prescribes the html-regulation? Can't find anything about this
    > >> matter.

    > > file:///C:/www/x/www.w3.org/TR/html401/index.html
    > >

    > Why be such a prick about it. If you don't know or don't care why make a
    > smart ass remark?

    Please be tolerant, he is Australian and this is his way of inviting you
    to discuss the issue, of learning about the advantages and disadvantages
    of using keywords. It is a sort of rough kindness that sometimes takes
    North Americans and Sophisticated Europeans aback and which they mistake
    for aggressive opposition. Butter would not melt in his mouth. Trust me.
    (Please do not upset rf, he can go off in a huff and I have to go around
    trying to chase him back in ...)

    btw, I overheard a couple of crawlers talking the other day and one of
    them said to the other, "Some keywords are separated by commas and no
    space and others by commas with spaces..." at which point the other
    interrupted and said. "So fucking what?". The reply, I recall, was
    something like "Exactly! That's what I think too. I could not give a
    monkey's toss either way."

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 21, 2008