KHost.exe - Program eror

Guest

Hi,

This is perhaps not the right forum to discuss this matter but it's about
the sample library of VS.NET2003.

I have a swedish OS Windows 2000 Professional and accordingly all messages
are given in swedish. So if some swedes are watching this thread, they'll
understand, to the rest of you, I'll translate it to the best of my knowledge.

On every machine boot this message dialog OK/Cancel pops up with the the
header "KHost.exe - Programfel"

Programfel means Program error

*** swedish version ***
"Instruktionen på '0x00557548' referade till minnet på '0x005357a4'. Det
gick inte att utföra en minnesåtgärd. Följande fel returnerades: The memory
could not be 'written'".

Klicka på OK om du vill avsluta programmet.
Klicka på Avbryt om du vill felsöka programmet.

*** translated english version ***
"The instruction on '0x00557548' referred to the memory on '0x005357a4'. You
could not carry out a memory task. The following error was returned: The
memory could not be 'written'"

Klick on OK if you want to exit the program.
Klick on Cancel if you want to debug the program.

** end engliash translation ***

So I did a search on KHost.exe and found it in C:\WINNT\kdx with these
details:
khost.exe 1716 kb Program 2004-01-20 11:45

and EventSinkHost.exe.config in library

C:\Program\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\SDK\v1.1\Samples\Technologies\Remoting\Basic\RemotingEvents\EventSink
with these details

EventSinkHost.exe.config 1kb Web Confguration 2002-06-17 23:49

What do you think?

Some trojan or virus or some legal Microsoft stuff?

Any ideas?

TIA

Kenneth P