    pm.gustav.medler (at) gmx.net
    *Mail reply will not be read,
    *please use address above!

    Gustav Medler, Feb 17, 2004

    ?

    > Is KDE/ Konqueror browser supporting ommouseover="window.status...."?
    > It does not in my test systems with Knoppix 3.4/Debian or Suse 9.0.

    Much more important is the version of konqueror you have tested with.

    > There is a test page at
    > www.praxis-wiesbaden.de/test/test2.html
    >
    > In both conditions Konqueror is not showing the onmouseover event,
    > isn't it?

    I do not know about konqueror's behavior but you have not used the

    element within the "head" element. So no UA is required to accept
    the value of the intrinsic event handler as J(ava)Script and thus
    it need not be passed to an appropriate script engine. Besides,
    you want to stop destroying the functionality of my status bar by
    replacing useful with useless information. I think you were told
    this before in de.comp.lang.javascript.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <> wrote/schrieb:

    > Much more important is the version of konqueror you have tested with.

    Please have a look at 'subject'.....

    >> There is a test page at
    >> www.praxis-wiesbaden.de/test/test2.html

    Inserted, didn't take any effect....

    > it need not be passed to an appropriate script engine. Besides,
    > you want to stop destroying the functionality of my status bar by
    > replacing useful with useless information. I think you were told
    > this before in de.comp.lang.javascript.

    [ '+this.href+' ] is inserted too...
    Please stop keeping someone in leading strings?!
    --
    Best regards/ MfG,
    Gustav Medler

    Gustav Medler, Feb 26, 2004