Konqueror 3.1.4, onmouseover window.status

Gustav Medler

Is KDE/ Konqueror browser supporting ommouseover="window.status...."?
It does not in my test systems with Knoppix 3.4/Debian or Suse 9.0.

There is a test page at
www.praxis-wiesbaden.de/test/test2.html

In both conditions Konqueror is not showing the onmouseover event,
isn't it?
--
Best regards/ MfG,
Gustav Medler

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Gustav said:
?

Is KDE/ Konqueror browser supporting ommouseover="window.status...."?
It does not in my test systems with Knoppix 3.4/Debian or Suse 9.0.

Much more important is the version of konqueror you have tested with.
There is a test page at
www.praxis-wiesbaden.de/test/test2.html

In both conditions Konqueror is not showing the onmouseover event,
isn't it?

I do not know about konqueror's behavior but you have not used the

element within the "head" element. So no UA is required to accept
the value of the intrinsic event handler as J(ava)Script and thus
it need not be passed to an appropriate script engine. Besides,
you want to stop destroying the functionality of my status bar by
replacing useful with useless information. I think you were told
this before in de.comp.lang.javascript.

PointedEars

Gustav Medler

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said:
Much more important is the version of konqueror you have tested with.

Please have a look at 'subject'.....

Inserted, didn't take any effect....
it need not be passed to an appropriate script engine. Besides,
you want to stop destroying the functionality of my status bar by
replacing useful with useless information. I think you were told
this before in de.comp.lang.javascript.

[ '+this.href+' ] is inserted too...
Please stop keeping someone in leading strings?!
--
Best regards/ MfG,
Gustav Medler