KToon: 2D Animation Toolkit

Simena Dinas

KToon: 2D Animation Toolkit

KToon is a 2D Animation Toolkit designed by animators (Toonka Films)
for animators, focused to the Cartoon's industry.

This project is covered by the GPL License using G++, OpenGL and QT as
programming resources from KDevelop as the development platform.

One year later of production, it is a pleasure for Toonka Films
announces to the Free Software community the release of the KToon
project (2D Animation Toolkit). This application is oriented to the
cartoons production based on traditional animation.

In the first state, KToon provides two modules: Ilustration and
Animation, besides another features as Onion-Skin and Motion Tweening.
We hope that users enjoy this project and help us to make it better
every day for traditional animators and for anyone interested in to
create 2D animations.