L&F Windows XP Classic Look

Mr Steve

Hello ,
RE: Look & Feel Issue
I am running Java 1.4.2_04 on Windows XP

Question.
Is there a way to set my application to be "Windows Classic" style ?
while the desktop is "Windows XP" theme ?

I want my application to look like a "Windows Classic" application (so
that the application is consistant
with my other application which are written with a C++ Gui library and
which still look "Windows Classic" when the desktop is
running the "Windows XP" theme).

If I set my desktop to be "Windows Classic " theme the application
looks fine , but as the users may not
have there windows set to "Windows Classic" then my application will
still look XP style.

Is there a way to set my application(only) to be "Windows Classic"
style ? while the desktop is "Windows XP" theme ?

Thanks in advance
Steve W.