Label Web Control Text Justification

Philip

I can not find a means to justify the text (left, right, center) within an
ASP.NET label web control within vs.net. Certainly ... there must be a way.
Please advice.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hey Philip,

The alignment is handled by the label's container. For example, you set the
alignment of the paragraph or table cell that encloses the label. Here's the
idea:

<head>
</head>
<form runat="server">
<asp:Label id="Label1" runat="server">Hello There</asp:Label>
<!-- Insert content here -->
</form>