    --
    Dirk

    Full Spectrum Praxis : ZERO STATE : http://zerostate.net
    Dirk Bruere at NeoPax, Jul 31, 2012

  2. Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 00:02:25 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
    said :

    >What's the best way to do this?

    get the book with the three trains on the cover. See
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/thread.html

    use
    import java.util.concurrent.BlockingQueue;
    import java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap;
    import java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingQueue;
    import java.util.concurrent.Semaphore;
    import java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor;
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, Jul 31, 2012