Lcc win overflow handling

Seebs

You mean him trying to peddle off "there was a Xological study" as truth?

Uh, yeah. Real study, very well known.
I stopped reading the second he started selling snake oil.

Since he never started selling snake oil, you must have read his entire
post. :)

-s

Tech07

Seebs said:
Uh, yeah. Real study, very well known.

Since he never started selling snake oil, you must have read his
entire post. :)

I know the precursors. Apparently you have to go through a whole AmMyWay
presentation until you get. Been there, done that: in 1979. But surely
growing up was harder. I don't watch TV anymore: I record the programs and
skip the commercials (no, not TiVo).

Can you imagine the "forefathers": "dude, they will PAY you to abuse an rape
them! Just sign this declaration, you'll be glad you did!".

Tech07

Richard said:
My apologies. When I said "we learn", obviously I didn't mean to
include you.

"Lest I hear...?"... Nope, still nothing. I don't hear your "we" (no pun
intended). So who is your "we"? How do you feel about incarcerating
internet rapists?